My favorite restaurant:
My favorite restaurant is al frío y al fuego and it is at 138 La Marina Av, in that place you take a boat to take you to the floating restaurant, it is famous because it floats, it is a place to go on weekend with friends or family, also to go to celebrate a birthday, special dinners, so on.
It also has varieties of regional foods such as tacacho con
cecina, paiche al ajo, maiden a lo macho, tenderloin, and grilled maiden.
To finish there is also a swimming pool if you want to take
a bath and be able to relax the stress of work.
Several tourists visit the place because it is very
comfortable and relaxing, and it is in the middle of our river.








Nice blog, i loved it! Congrats Karol
ResponderEliminarGood job!!!
ResponderEliminarbeautiful review about your favorite place
ResponderEliminarBeautiful place🤗🤗😉😉
ResponderEliminarYou have a good taste !! Beautifull place and good luck to this job!!! 💞
ResponderEliminarvery good :)
ResponderEliminarGood job, partner!
ResponderEliminarBeautiful blog, congratulations, karol.
ResponderEliminarGood job <3
ResponderEliminarA great job,Karito. I fell in love with this blog and it would be good to go to this place with the family to meet.🥰❤
ResponderEliminargood job mate, I hope to know the place.
ResponderEliminara good place to enjoy delicious food, good description ... congratulations!
ResponderEliminargood job karol
ResponderEliminarVery good work Karol, excellent post. I like very much.
ResponderEliminarBeautiful work that isite Karol 👏❤
ResponderEliminarThe place is beautiful! I love it! Good Job!
ResponderEliminarVery interesting, Karol. I have to visit that restaurant;3
ResponderEliminarOw,I like your blog
ResponderEliminarExcellent work 🥳✌️
ResponderEliminarGood place to go to enjoy with family and friends.
ResponderEliminarI Love it your blog Karol
ResponderEliminarA good place to enjoy with the family.
ResponderEliminarexcellent work, I love everything
ResponderEliminarYou did a good job. I would like to visit the place.
ResponderEliminarGood Job, congratulations
ResponderEliminarSo interesting! Good Job!!
ResponderEliminargood recommendation. A beautiful place
ResponderEliminarYou did a good job mate. Congratulations!
ResponderEliminarWaoooo beautiful place. I love it
ResponderEliminarWell done,interesting information.
ResponderEliminarThat place is amazing!! 😁
ResponderEliminar